That is so rad!!! What great dancers you are. If I were still dancing I'd want all of you on my team. You've got some nice moves.
Oh my gosh your little boy is darling!!!!
Still cannot see it, but I am added a comment anyways... cuz I love ya! Maybe you will just have to show it to me LIVE! I would video record it and then post it on my blog! That could be fun....
Post a Comment
3 comments:
That is so rad!!! What great dancers you are. If I were still dancing I'd want all of you on my team. You've got some nice moves.
Oh my gosh your little boy is darling!!!!
Still cannot see it, but I am added a comment anyways... cuz I love ya! Maybe you will just have to show it to me LIVE! I would video record it and then post it on my blog! That could be fun....
Post a Comment