11/23/2008

Crack me up!!

A few weeks ago Matt went around to pick up the food donations for the scouts, and he used my brothers Zach's four wheeler. Pete was obsessed with the "motorcycle", so Matt let Pete ride with him to return it, since Zach only lives 2 miles from our house. Pete cried and cried when he left Zach's house in the car and not the "motorcycle". I am just glad that Zach has all the fun toys.

I know these aren't the best quality, since they were taken with Matt's phone. I just think that it is so funny that Pete has to be like his daddy, riding on four wheelers, even down to wearing sun glasses in the car.

Even the expression looks like his daddy:)


3 comments:

Brittney said...

Cute Pete! I love those of him in the sunglasses, adorable! Sorry you guys are sick, I missed seeing you today!

Amie said...

That's awesome. Eric always wants to be like his Dad too. It's so sweet. I love the pictures of him with the sunglasses. What a cute boy!

Amy said...

Wow we should get our boys together they would get along great. Love the Magnum PI glasses