So a couple weeks ago we took Pete to build a bear. We had a gift card that Matt's aunt gave us for Pete's first birthday, and we thought he was a bit to young to us it. So almost a year and half later we took him, he absolutely loved it. I just didn't know that he would like the little cardboard house more then the actual stuffed animal!!
11/09/2008
Pete has a new home.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



4 comments:
I know that I shouldn't criticize other people's parenting, but honestly- can't he sleep in something bigger than a box? Just kiddin'! Love the last picts, and your talks today!
What a great age? Kids are entertained with the silliest of things! Can you say money saver?! Forget gifts just give the kid a box! What a cutie :)
We took our kids in there just to look the other day and I could tell it was something we would have to return for! Those bug glasses are hillarious. And, I loved your talks too. Thanks for being so awesome.
Very cute! I have to agree, great talks yesterday.
Post a Comment