What a cute kid!
I love that he still loves to wear his sunglasses even with only one lense.
Wow - the lean, drink in hand, tilting the glasses to check out the hot babes in the room? This kid is money!
I love that last picture, he has that pose down!
Those pictures with the glasses are a total crack up! He's so dang funny. Looks like you guys had a blast in San Fran. Lucky!
Post a Comment
5 comments:
What a cute kid!
I love that he still loves to wear his sunglasses even with only one lense.
Wow - the lean, drink in hand, tilting the glasses to check out the hot babes in the room? This kid is money!
I love that last picture, he has that pose down!
Those pictures with the glasses are a total crack up! He's so dang funny. Looks like you guys had a blast in San Fran. Lucky!
Post a Comment