Matt took me to San Francisco for my birthday & our anniversary. It was a ton of fun! We were able to stay with Matt's aunt Jana and her family in Pleasanton, CA. I had never been before, what a great trip! Matt is going to have a hard time topping that birthday present!
6/10/2008
San Francisco
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



6 comments:
I've always wanted to ride a trolly, no fair. I'm glad that you guys had fun! Next time we'll have to do it together. An A's game would be much better if we were there with you, and you know it! So True...
Oh! So fun! That IS a great present! Good work Matt. Sounds like you guys had a blast. We also heart San Fran.
What a great husband. Looks like you guys had fun.
It looks like your had so much fun in San Francisco!!
Sounds like you guys had so much fun. I lived up there for a few months and it was so much fun there is so much to do. Your welcome to come to southern califonia anytime, its even funner.
Um please, you guys are ridiculously cute. What I wouldn't give to crash a Rio Thursday night!
Post a Comment