7/01/2008

Sweet Pete

Pete got to ride in the middle of a parachute at his cousins birthday party.  He thought it was pretty cool to be tossed around in the air.

4 comments:

Brittney said...

Pete is adorable! I am glad that he is not "throwing his drink out of his mouth," anymore! I love his big baby blues!! (that means eyes, to all of you that aren't feelin' my lingo!)

emmy said...

Pete is so damn cute! Ryan and I say that every time we see a picture of him. What a doll. And those eyes! Are you kidding me? Too much - too much!

Jenn said...

Oh how I love my Petee Poo.

The Browers said...

cute pictures!! I completely understand the whole potato bug thing. Mathias loves ants and potato bugs right now but I am still lucky because he will only look at them and not pick them up. I am so not ready for the bug things but that is what daddy is for. now I just need my girly girl to hang out with while they examine all those gross bugs :)