It was 8:00am on a Saturday morning(that is why Piper's mullet looks WAY awesome, I know) Pete found Captain Coco aka my nemesis!! I hate snails! They eat my plants! That being said.....


the kids love any creepy crawly thing and Pete comes up with the most awesome names. I seriously have no idea where they come from. Captain Coco was the snail, Kung Fu Caveman are what he names the Rollie pollies that he finds and the grasshoppers, well they are just Hopper or Hops. I love my kids!!



2 comments:
That is so cute. I love how close they are to it, just examining it. Our boys are into catching grasshoppers right now, but no names have been assigned. :)
Gotta love bugs. Colt lost a grasshopper in the house the other day, my mom was so thrilled and I just laughed (I'm sure you can imagine). those are such cute photos, the boys keep magnifying them so they can see them better. Also, I'm so proud of Pete and his swimming under the water... yay Petee Poo!
Post a Comment