Spaghetti....
I love spaghetti! I think that most kids do too. Is it because it is so messy?!
Yes, you should say more... like where is Matt's picture? You know his face was just as messy!
I wish my face looked that cute with spaghetti all over it! They are so CUTE!!!
man even with all that sauce on their face, all I can see is their gorgeous blue eyes. They are so cute!
Post a Comment
4 comments:
I love spaghetti! I think that most kids do too. Is it because it is so messy?!
Yes, you should say more... like where is Matt's picture? You know his face was just as messy!
I wish my face looked that cute with spaghetti all over it! They are so CUTE!!!
man even with all that sauce on their face, all I can see is their gorgeous blue eyes. They are so cute!
Post a Comment