3/05/2009

LIL' PIP-SQUEAK

Jenn (my awesome sis in law) did a great photoshoot of our little Piper, these pictures turned out so cute. I had to post them....yeah, to pretty much show her off:) Pete was such a great baby- never spit up slept 4-5 hrs a night at 2 weeks old, I wasn't expecting that I would get so lucky to have 2 kids like that, but I have. Piper is following right in his footsteps! Yeah for me!! She is such a great baby, not quite as good as Pete was but pretty darn close.



10 comments:

Brittney said...

I love the picts! What a sweetie! I am glad that you are getting sleep over there. Last week, I was up at 5am, and I saw a light on over there and it had me wondering if you were getting any sleep!!!!

George and Karyn said...

Those are so cute. Jen does such a great job. I love the last picture of her in the pants that say princess.

Amie said...

What a doll!

The Wards said...

Guess I'm way out of it, but I didn't know you already had your baby!!!! She is beautiful and so precious! Congratulations! I'm so glad she is a wonderful baby, but I think you are wonderful parents, too!!! :)

Rachel said...

So freakin' cute Arien. Jenn is so talented. That's awesome that Piper's a good baby. Samuel has certainly not followed in Katelyn's footsteps. I figure it's because I wouldn't have wanted another kid if my first was as tough as Samuel. Hope you guys are doing well!

Shay said...

Very Cute! Those are great pictures.

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Anonymous said...

I love the pics! So so so cute! It was so good to see you the other night!

Lonni said...

She is soo beautiful!! You guys did good!!! Congratulations! James & Lonni

Jenn said...

So cute, we love that baby girl to pieces. I'm not sure who enjoys holding Piper more though, me or Gage.