Oh, I love those moments!!!! They look so cute together! I know what you mean, though! I enjoy visiting with girl friends, sisters, and nieces every now and then to remind me how much I love cute girl clothes, bows, and dolls!! :)
Boys will be boys right. Jack loves to chuck balls as hard as he can when he is but a foot from my face, while Cash is into biting and destroying all in his path. When do I get a little mushroom that wants to have a tea party and play dress up? Girls are always a good balance to the rough and tough of men.
Love the photos of the funny & silly boys! We need to have Oak and Pete play together sometime. Oak has been asking to play with him, and today kept saying "I never get to see my boyfriend!" I guess that when you avoid a girl, they really do want you more! LOL We miss you guys! Hope to play and visit soon!!!
Also, I still have not met Piper! I think it is time she meets the other Ute Fans in the neighborhood!
4 comments:
Oh, I love those moments!!!! They look so cute together! I know what you mean, though! I enjoy visiting with girl friends, sisters, and nieces every now and then to remind me how much I love cute girl clothes, bows, and dolls!! :)
Amen to that!. Those are great pictures though. :)
Boys will be boys right. Jack loves to chuck balls as hard as he can when he is but a foot from my face, while Cash is into biting and destroying all in his path. When do I get a little mushroom that wants to have a tea party and play dress up? Girls are always a good balance to the rough and tough of men.
Love the photos of the funny & silly boys! We need to have Oak and Pete play together sometime. Oak has been asking to play with him, and today kept saying "I never get to see my boyfriend!" I guess that when you avoid a girl, they really do want you more! LOL
We miss you guys! Hope to play and visit soon!!!
Also, I still have not met Piper! I think it is time she meets the other Ute Fans in the neighborhood!
Post a Comment