11/26/2008

We will miss you!!!

The greatest Dr I know passed away this week of Lou Gehrigs disease. He was diagnosed last summer, and passed away this week. He was a good friend of the family, and he absolutely loved his job, bringing babies into this world. He seemed more excited by the birth of your baby then even you were! I am so sad that he will not be around for the birth this baby. He will be missed not only by us, but hundreds of other people whose lives were touched, just like ours. We love you Dr. Greg Gordon and you will be missed by everyone!

Newborn Pete and Dr. Gordon 06/05/06

5 comments:

Clayton Val Bowen said...

oh no! that is so sad. how awesome of a doctor was he though!

Jenn said...

What a good man... he will be missed by many. I loved that he wore one blue shoe and one pink shoe when he delivered babies. He sure was excited to bring little ones into the world. What a nice tribute to Dr. Gordon.

Amie said...

Wow. He looks like an incredible man. What a hard thing to go through.

Amy said...

I forgot that I ran into you at the Drs office that one time. Dr. Judd and Dr. Gordon did my C-section with Riley, and I worked at the bank with his daughter Corinne. He will be missed by a lot of people.

Ken and Andrea. said...

So, I know his family. What a sad, sad story!