I am soooooooooooo glad they won! I would be lying if I did not say that I was a little nervous! I love games like that though, it was so exciting! I thought the Black out thing was cool too!
Yea, Zach's been wearing his Ute sweatshirt around. I guess he's switch to rooting on the Ute's since BYU has struggled. Pete made the cutest pirate, argh!
I am sooooo jealous you got to go to that game!!!! I would give anything(maybe even one of my kids,just kidding) to be able to take my husband to the BYU UTAH game. It's his dream. IT';s good to see your doing so good. Keep in touch.
4 comments:
I am soooooooooooo glad they won! I would be lying if I did not say that I was a little nervous! I love games like that though, it was so exciting! I thought the Black out thing was cool too!
Yea, Zach's been wearing his Ute sweatshirt around. I guess he's switch to rooting on the Ute's since BYU has struggled. Pete made the cutest pirate, argh!
You guys are so funny! Looks like you had a blast! :-)
I am sooooo jealous you got to go to that game!!!! I would give anything(maybe even one of my kids,just kidding) to be able to take my husband to the BYU UTAH game. It's his dream. IT';s good to see your doing so good. Keep in touch.
Post a Comment