10/31/2008

Tagged again.....

Ok so I did this awhile back and then erased it. Thank you Segdwick! I will do it again...

6-Quirky things about me...........


1- I am secretly in love with David Gray, ok, so it is not so much a secret, Matt does know. I can only blame him for it, he takes me to the concert every time that he is in town.


2-I am terrified of water! Not so much all water, just when I can't touch the bottom, I can't swim! So I have to rely on Matt for all of the swimming activities for Pete.


3- I am obsessed with shark week!! I love sharks, I just have to get over the fear of water before I can ever get in a shark cage & swim with them.


4- DIET COKE!!! What more needs to be said:)


5-I love the color PURPLE, never something I would really wear, but I think the color is great!!Sorry Amie, I hope that WE can still be friends.


6-I have a weird thing about things being open... It really bugs me when Matt or Pete leave the pantry door open, closet door open, basement door open, drawers open. Windows are ok, but it seems to drive me crazy!!!


Ok so there it is!! So now I get to tag-- Jenn Fossum, Jen Long & Emily Tanner, sorry girls just deal with it:)

2 comments:

Brittney said...

Great work friend! I think there was only a couple I did not know! My family loves shark week too, and in Mexico we were able to swim with sharks that have no teeth! Without teeth they are not that scary!!

Emily said...

Yay, I am glad that you have a blog. It is so much fun getting to know people when they are tagged. It was fun reading the quirky things about you. I hear ya about things being left open.