11/02/2008

Happy Halloween!!

Halloween was pretty fun this year, other then it took a few days for Pete to even be around Matt's monkey mask. That thing is creepy, and every time Pete would lay eyes on it he would say "Daddy, put it away". Pete finally got over the fear, it may still give me nightmares, but Pete is ok with it:) Isn't he the cutest little Pirate!!?



We had Zach and Jenn over to trick or treat in our neighborhood ( it is the greatest neighborhood ever!) . Gage and Colt did not seem to have any problem with the mask. Thank you to Sage & Sky for taking the little ones around while we got dinner ready, I am really sorry if your house was one of the houses that Pete felt free to just walk in and make himself at home, sorry about that:) Matt just sat on the porch all night wearing that mask scaring all the little kids. All and all it was a great Halloween:)!
Also I need to comment on Brittney Sedgwick's costume--AWESOME!! I wish I would have got a picture of it. You made a great "Matt Emery, Ute fan". We loved it! You guys ROCK!!! Go Utes!!


5 comments:

Steve & Julie said...

Wow, that is quite the mask. Good thing Pete got used to it. He is a cute pirate!

Jen said...

I did make a good Matt Emery, maybe better than the real thing! It was fun to see Pete and cute Gage trick-O-treatin'!

Brittney said...

Sorry, that last comment was me-Britt! But I signed into Jen's to help her out with a background and I was still signed in under her! Sorry for the confusion!!!

Anonymous said...

He is the cutest little pirate! :-)

Amie said...

Pete looks so cute as a little pirate. They didn't make it all the way down to my end of the street(it's a long walk for little legs) so I didn't get to see him that night! I love that picture of Pete with Matt. He looks a little unsure of things!