So we have all heard by now about the Utes win over Michigan! Thanks to Matt's parents, Em & Jude, we were able to actually witness it up close! Ok not really that close, since the Ute seats went from row 85 to 97, but with how big that stadium is I don't think that there is a bad seat in that place! It was probably the funnest game I have ever been to! By the last 10 minutes of the 4th quarter I didn't even want to watch anymore, but they squeaked away with the win anyhow! We were all on the edge of our seats! We are soooo excited for this upcoming football season!! All that I can say is GO UTAH!!!!!!
Check out that final score, KI YI!
9/01/2008
VICTORY AT THE "BIG HOUSE"!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






5 comments:
Best trip ever!!! We had so much fun!
I love all the photos! You know that I am jealous... but we are already starting to plan ND2010!! So, maybe we can sit by you guys for that! It was nice the other night to see the U all lit up when we came home!
Super fun - looks like you had a little more fun then Ryan and I had from watching it in our living room. I think I took a nap - I get too nervous when the score is that close!
Looks like so much fun, but I think both Zach and I would have enjoyed the Tigers game a bit more... he he he! So, we missed you guys and are so glad that you're back!!!
Oh WOW, you guys are so lucky! I can't believe all of the fun stuff you do. I got the picture of Pete at the game on Saturday and he is so cute! I miss seeing you guys and I really need to come to treats more. After this semester of school I'll have a lot more free time since I won't have as much homework so I can have a life again.
Post a Comment