9/08/2008

UTAH vs UNLV

What a Butt Whoppin' the Utes had over UNLV on Saturday! It was the first home game of the season and we killed them 42-21. What a fun game to be at! Beware to all teams that come to SLC enter RICE ECCLES STADIUM at your own risk!

What a cute little Ute:)

4 comments:

Judy Ute said...

What a cUte little Ute. He can even sing, "a toootah man am I, Go Utes." We love this little football fan to pieces!
Go Utes, Gram and Grampa

Brittney said...

He is so cute! Yeah for Ute Fans! We are planning on bringing Oak to at least one game this year, so we will have to meet for a Half Time Play Date!!

Whitney said...

Hey I love the "Ute game update by Arien". I missed seeing you on Sunday...hope you are feeling okay. We need to get Jackson and Pete together sometime. Jackson had a ton of fun playing with him on Sunday.

emmy said...

Little man looking so grown up in the hoodie. Go utes!