As most of you know we have a red tailed boa named Eddie! I have a love for snakes. I know that sounds kind of weird to some people, but it's an obsession I have had for a long time. Before Matt and I were married I had a ball python named Lucy that was HUGE, she was awesome until she passed away right before I met Matt. So our first x-mas married, Matt decided to get me Eddie, he is an awesome snake! Due to having Pete Eddie has been put on the back burner and needless to say neglected. So we said farewell to Eddie on Saturday night. He will now be living in Idaho with other exotic pets and getting the attention he needs. It was a bittersweet farewell and he will be missed. We love you Eddie! I know this picture is really AWESOME, right?
9/14/2008
Farewell to EDDIE!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



5 comments:
That photo totally freaks me out! Seriously, it gave me chills! Eddie may have moved out, but now he will be starring in my future nightmares!
Oh, sad day. Goodbye Eddie, happy trails in Idaho.
Now the Eddie is gone, I think Grandma Judy can come to visit without being worried about him.
I will miss Eddie snuggling in my armpit.
That is the coolest picture ever! You should post more pictures like that. My kids love it!
Post a Comment