7/24/2008

PETE'S PHOTO'S

So aunt Jenn took the cutest pictures of Pete for her portfolio. She is amazing! The pictures turned out really good, but getting a 2 year old to hold still is a very hard task. We found that if we told Pete that there was a potato bug on Jenn's head he would stop and actually look at the camera! I love this little boy sooo much! Isn't he just the cutest?






5 comments:

The Browers said...

Very cute pictures. I love the last one and the one of him sticking out his tongue the best. Jen is one very talented lady!

Anonymous said...

ADORABLE!!! Those are great pics!

George and Karyn said...

Jenn does a great job, but Pete is such a cute boy that even if he wasn't looking at the camera they would have stilled looked great.

Shay said...

Those are great pictures. I love the first one! He is so cute.

Brittney said...

I love all of those photos! He is the cutest EVER! I am glad that him and Oak have a love connection... she has good taste!! Thought we were gonna play on the 24th!?!