7/28/2008

SURPRISE!!!

To everyone that doesn't know........now you do!! Yes that is right Matt and I are expecting! I am officially 12wks along. I am due Feb 12th and sick as a dog!! I keep telling myself that it will all be worth it in the end, but it seems like such a long road ahead! None the less I am so EXCITED! I am so grateful to even be able to have kids. Matt and I were told that we would never be able to, and now I am carrying my second miracle! AMAZING!!

14 comments:

Brittney said...

Congrats Congrats! I am super excited for you! A little sad about Girls Camp, but crazy excited to hold your baby! I love you peeps! Sorry you are sick!

The Browers said...

That is so awesome, I am so excited for you guys. Babies truly are miracles.

George and Karyn said...

congrats, I am so happy for you. I am sorry that your sick!

P.S: You need to get on top of your brother and have him get some pictures of those two adorable kids on his blog.

Shay said...

Congratulations! That is great news. I am happy for you guys. I hope that you get feeling better soon!

Grammy said...

Yeah for Matt and Arien but even more to Grammie for breaking the tie of five boys and five girls. Cutest grandkids ever....I love my babies:)

geri said...

CONGRATULATIONS!!!

Jenn said...

Yeah for another Emery baby! I love Pete so much and am so excited to love the new baby. Miracles sure do happen...

emmy said...

Holy Crap! Congratulations! Been up to the devil's business I see. Good work. Sorry you are so sick...I was way more sick with Cash then Jack, but he delivery was a million times easier. Keep us updated!

Clayton Val Bowen said...

Arien! That's so awesome!!! I'm sorry your sick though. It must be a girl (;

Cameron and Jamie said...

congrats! I'm so excited for your family.

George and Karyn said...

Arien, I hope that your feeling better.

P.S. I just wanted to let you know that I tagged you, you can see how to play the game on my blog! Have fun!!

Anonymous said...

WOW! We're so excited for you! I totally can sympathize with having terrible morning sickness (i.e. all-day sickness!)!!! I get sick from six weeks pregnant (throwing up 10+ times a day) until around 26 weeks pregnant! I even have to get I.V. fluid because I get so dehydrated! I really don't start feeling myself until around 32 weeks! It's TERRIBLE!!! I'm so sorry! Hang in there though... it's so worth it. (See my last post of Kayla's birthday.) :-) Congrats guys!

Phil, Kellie and Drew said...

We can't wait for another little buddy to play with on Cafe Rio Thursday - wait a minute, this will mean the kids outnumber the parents...what were you thinking! =)

Knapp's said...

Ari-
So excited. I know I already knew, but still- I can't wait! It really is a miracle. Hope you get feeling better though. That sucks, but yes it is worth it in the end. Just keep telling yourself that, and eat whatever the heck you want! By the way, yes, I am still in for the Twilight premier. Not sure about my sista's but count me in!