7/24/2008

Birthday Cake!!

So I know that Pete's birthday was almost 2 months ago, but I really wanted to try and make him a cake. So with my MAD decorating skills I managed to actually pull off a pretty good looking tractor. I was pretty pleased with how it turned out. Probably won't be able to pull it off again, but at least I have pictures of this one:)



4 comments:

The Browers said...

That is an awesome cake! Where did you learn to make it?

George and Karyn said...

That is an awsome cake. I bet you will be able to pull it off again. I wish I could make more then the cake out of the box, I guess that's why Marie never asked for my help with the cakes for Av's birthday parties, ha ha.

Brittney said...

Sweet skills sista! I really wish you were in YW's last year, we could if used your mad skills for our bake off! We could of made bank off of you!! You're great!

KP & Amy said...

That is the cutest cake ever! I hight just tell Kyle to make me that for my birthday!