7/09/2010

Swimming

I love the 4Th of July. It is seriously my favorite holiday of all time!! I love that it is warm outside and it is full of family and friends and amazing food everywhere you go!! We got to go swimming at Jenn's (my sister-in law) parents house for Coltons b-day. The kids LOVED it. And lets not lie, so did the adults:)

Pete looks so great in this picture!!

My sweet little Piper was a mad women! At this age Pete was a little nervous about the water and cry when we would drag him in the pool, but not my Piper! She would jump right in! Even if I wasn't paying attention. Makes me a little nervous. Thanks Jenn for the great pictures that I stole off your blog:)


1 comment:

KP & Amy said...

FUN! Those pictures are so cute. I like that Piper loves the water.