First of all I have to apologize for the blurriness of these pictures. They are taken with my phone (no, I don't have one of those high tech phones that pass as a camera, Ipod, computer etc...)
Also most of you do know how "easy" it is to get a 15month old to hold still while you are trying to get a picture... with that being said.....
Piper, my little sweet drama queen, has been struggling the past few months with a hair ordeal!! I have tried numerous times to do piggy tails, but her hair is so soft and I could never get the elastic to stay in. So we just wash it and leave it. I have heard so many things like: "cut that hair" or "I love her hair! It totally shows her personality" or my personal favorite " that is one wicked mullet" Which is the truth!
Well of course I don't want my little girl looking like a hillbilly rocker from the eighties, but I also didn't want to cut her hair! She is my 'little girl' people, I want her to look like one! I have been weighing the options when one day while my sister Sage(the hairstylist) was watching my kids, she sent me this picture. With a little help from my sister I have learned how to make it work with the softest of hair. Don't get me wrong, I do know how to do hair, I grew up with 3 sisters! This has just been a little difficult:) So she still does have the business up front but........






6 comments:
CUTE!!
LOL! She is so cute! All she needs for her "mullet" is some hammer pants and a neon shirt!
Cute. Aleah's hair is the same way. I tried to do pigtails today and all I did was make her cry. You'll have to teach me!
What a girl! I'm diggin the piggy tails.
She is so cute with or without a mullet!!! I love her hair with the bows in it, so very cute:)
soooooooooo cute, as well as the earlier posts....love pete in the car, the fridge and what a cute pic of Matt!
Post a Comment