9/20/2009

Not yet.... I am not ready!!

It just happened, I am not ready for it quite yet, the plugging of all the outlets, tumbling down the stairs, cleaning the knobs on the base of the toilets every second that I get because those are the first things that go into the mouth. I am not to thrilled about how fast she is growing:(

3 comments:

Shay said...

Wow! That is so fast. She looks so cute crawling around! Aleah still is not crawling. Which I'm ok with.

Brittney said...

How quickly they grow... it really is so fast! She is so cute crawling around, how fun! Good luck keeping up with that!!

KP & Amy said...

I can't believe she is crawling. It's been awhile since I've seen her I guess. That is so fun though and she is adorable. I heard about Pete's mall experience! I was dying.