8/12/2009

Anyone need a handyman???

We thought that it would be nice to make a little extra cash around here, so if anyone needs a handyman, have I got the perfect man for you!! (OK, not quite a man) He loves working with his tools, and he is so great at sticking with the task at hand.

Check out those guns!!

Safety always comes first (minus the shirt of course). If any one is interested, you know how to get a hold of me:)


5 comments:

Marnie said...

So cute!! I'll keep him in mind if there is something Steve can't fix. :)

Andrea said...

Awesome pictures. I wonder if he could finish my basement. :)

Brittney said...

Soo cute!! Maybe I will have to have him finish our basement too;)

Emily said...

I love it. What a cutie!!!! O.K. so I love your playlist. Flight of the Conchords are one of my favorites...hilarious!!!

Amie said...

What a darling little handyman! :)