8/16/2009

6 months already!!

I can't believe that my baby is 6 months old! I forgot how fast that time flies when you have a young one. It seems like you blink and they are already grown up ( not that anyone ever REALLY grows up, we are all kids at heart right??)










What a little angel Piper is, it is such a blessing to have her in our lives. She is currently weighing in at 17lbs 8oz. Can I just say, her thighs are so squishy and fun to bite! Hey, don't judge:)




5 comments:

Greg and Holly said...

A girl after my own heart! I love squishy thighs!! What a cutie!!!

Brittney said...

I will judge, you can't stop me!! She is so adorable, time really does fly!

Amie said...

Oooh, I love chubby baby legs!:) What a darling girl!

Sis said...

so cute and so happy!! Her smile is contageous!

geri said...

She is so stinkin' cute. Hazel has her big 6 month appt. on Friday, can't wait to see how she measures up to Piper (I'm hoping for 13 pounds!) Love it.