7/17/2009

BEES!!!

I love going to the Bees games. I wish that we had time to do it more often. They are just so low key and relaxing and an easy place to take the kids.

Cash! So cute! I kind of want to take him home with me:)
Pete and Jack actually look like they are enjoying the game!! When actually they are looking for the BIG yellow bee running around the field:)



Even Piper had a great time!! Thank you Ryan and Emily for the great night!! Lets do it again real soon!!





5 comments:

Amie said...

fun!

Shay said...

Looks like fun! I've been wanting to go to a Bees game!

Jenn said...

How fun! I love going to the baseball games. I like the atmosphere more than the actual game, is that bad? It brings back memories of the Dodgers game.

The Wards said...

I haven't been to a BEES game, but I think Thayne would LOVE it (even if he is just playing in the chairs the whole time:). We keep talking about taking him to a REAL game too! Maybe someday we will ACTUALLY do it!! Pete is so cute and so are your pictures!!!

Andrea said...

I love Bees games! I haven't been since it was the Buzz in high school. FUNTIME!