7/10/2009

11am to 11pm!!

What a crazy 4th of July!! By far my favorite holiday of the year!! We started out the day having a huge BBQ at my aunt Vickie's. (of course I forgot my camera at that event!) Thank you Vickie! The food was great and seeing all the cousins and hanging out was a blast!! Next we headed up to Papa Bills where we hit the pool!! We had so much fun!! The weather was perfect!! even Piper got in and loved every second!! We weren't planning on her getting in, but the pool was so warm, so we stripped off the clothes and got in naked!! I love all her Rollie pollies!!

My mom took them around the pool, and a great time was had by all!! It was a blast! Thank you mom for all the help with the kids and thank you Bill for the fun times at the pool:)

Next we headed out to my dads house for the firework extravaganza!!! We hadn't stopped all day so we were all getting tired at this point, but what fun!! I love my family and I think that is why I love the 4th so much!! We spend the whole day with family!!


My dad and Pete


Me and my sis Maren




Crazy Matt and my brother Dax!













I don't even know what to say, my brothers Zach and Dax are crack ups and Matt fits right in!!








I hope that everyone had a great holiday like we did!! I love you family! I can't wait for next year!!






4 comments:

Amie said...

WOW! What a fun day. The Fourth is THE BEST!

The Mcclellan's said...

Looks like you guys had a ton of fun. Man I would of been worn out.

Megan said...

I had fun talking with you guys. Definitely needs to happen more often. Send me your email and I will invite you to the blog. meganmcochran@gmail.com

The Wards said...

I love spending the 4th with family too - even if we are worn out by the end of the day!! Sounds and looks like your family really knows how to have FUN!!! Cute picts! Your kiddos are SO cute!