I can't believe that my baby is 4 months old!! They grow so fast. I actually hate that:) She is such a happy baby. I took her to the Dr. and she weighs in at 14lbs 10oz, she is so chunky compared to what Pete was at this age. The nurse told me that she has perfect thighs for getting shots, is that a compliment?? I guess that this is the only time in her life that chubby thighs actually look cute!!
6/19/2009
4 Months
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



5 comments:
She is just so cute!
She is absolutely beautiful!! I love these pics!
I love this little chunky monkey. How come you always get the super happy babies?
Not that I'm great at playing the "who does she look like" game, but I think she has your eyes - and they are beautiful!!!
I didn't even think about it on Sunday when we were talking, but I need your email address. I'll get it from you this week!
Arien! You always have the cutest bows on Piper. I've got to get my act together and get Julia looking more stylish!
We're moving back to Utah!! We've got to get together! I'll keep you posted.
Congrats on the beautiful kids! You guys look like you're having so much fun!
Post a Comment