Pete has turned out to be the best little helper any mom could ask for! I was a little worried that he wouldn't like Piper, because of jealousy, but he absolutely LOVES her(sometimes a little too much). He helps me bath her, fold her laundry etc.. I love my little boy so much!!

Yes, Piper is in Pete's old pj's, she may look like a little boy in these pictures, but we all know she is the cutest girl ever!! I just love the way she smiles and stares at her brother!!
3/31/2009
cute little pete
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



3 comments:
The PJ's had a duckie on it, which means it can swing either way right?!? Cute Pete! I am glad that he is helping out around the house and with Piper. I still want to have a playdate with yo guys outside, I just don't want to have it in the snow!!!
CUTE!
That is so cute. I am so excited for you guys. Its so fun when the big brothers are good helpers. That was Sean to a tea.
Post a Comment