2/17/2009

Piper Emery


We thought it only fitting that little Piper was born Fri the 13th. Matt and I were married on Fri the 13th, and Pete was only 30 mins away from being born on 06/06/06. All good things for us Emery's! We are so grateful for our little addition and what a blessing it is to have her here.

9 comments:

Steve & Julie said...

Congratulations!!! She is adorable and I am so happy for you. Let me know if you need anything.

Rachel said...

She is so darling Arien. I hope you and baby are feeling well. Hopefully we'll get to meet her in the near future. Congratulations!

Ken and Andrea. said...

Oh, she is so precious! Congratulations guys!! I hope mom is feeling good, childbirth is no cakewalk (so my patients tell me!).

Brittney said...

I cannot believe you have Run DMC music playing!! HA HA! That makes me laugh!!

Congratulations friends! She is so sweet. I cannot wait to meet her. Please call me if you need anything!

Amie said...

What a doll! I hope you're feeling well too. Congratulations!

Jenn said...

We are so excited that baby Piper is finally here! Gage asks about her everyday. She is just too cute. I want to steal her till mine gets here. We're big fans of baby P over here.

Emily said...

She is such a beautiful little baby!!! Congratulations, I am so excited for you guys.

Sue said...

Congratulations Emerys! She is so cute and I love the name Piper. Hope things are going well for your family and you are adjusting to your sweet baby! :-)

karen said...

Congratulations on little Piper. She's looks so sweet. The 13th is a great day to have a baby. Maddie's a 13th-er as well. :)