OK so I know that football season is over, but it has been so long since I have posted anything, so I think that it is still ok to be excited about the most AWESOME season of football,(next to the 2004 season),What a great year for the Utes! Sorry Fossum Family but maybe it's time to turn RED:)
I just think Gage & Pete looked so cute in their blue & red pj's!!What fun little cousins and best friends:)
1/27/2009
EMERY vs. FOSSUM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



5 comments:
Riley tells my brother Colby not to say Go Cougers, becasue It's a bad word."
Darling!
I am for TEAM EMERY all the way! Very cute jammies!
You have such a cute little son. I cant wait till his baby sister comes.
Nothing much cuter the little boys in pjs. I love the cousin buddies. So fun.
Post a Comment