12/19/2008

Fun in the tub!!

Everytime we take a bath Pete goes downstairs, grabs a handful of cars and puts them in the tub, then goes back downstairs, and grabs more cars. After about 3 trips then he is ready to take his bath.I think that he would live in there if I let him.


He will line then all up on the side of the tub and then knock them all back in the tub splashing water everywhere. Luckily Ebbet is right there licking up all the water on the floor:)

6 comments:

The Browers said...

That is too funny. We have almost the exact same picture taken just over a year ago.
http://brower-family.blogspot.com/2007/09/bath-time.html

Silly boys!

How are things going for you guys?

The Browers said...

Oh and I love that it is almost every vehicle from the movie cars.

He is so grown up looking now. Man they grow up too fast!

Amie said...

He really looks older in those pictures! How did that happen all of the sudden?! He is so cute. I think my kids would live in the bath too. They don't even seem to notice when it starts getting cold! What a life!

Clayton Val Bowen said...

Baths are great time fillers in our house. Adrik would spend all day in the tub if he could. (: Our own makeshift pool for cold winter days.

Brittney said...

I agree with Amie, he looks so much older, especially in that last photo. He is adorable! Have a merry Christmas!

emmy said...

Oh I love this! Tubby time is the best.