We went over to my brothers house Sunday night and Jenn turned on a Christmas cartoon....needless to say the boys were hooked!! They are the best little buddies ever.

The popcorn was a total hit!!
12/22/2008
BEST BUDS!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



7 comments:
How cute is that!? They don't even look bugged that they're squished! My kids would totally complain about that. What cute boys! I love that they even got to eat popcorn with their movie!
What silly boys! Gage always talks about how much he loves his Petee Poo. I'm so glad that they have each other, although I'm pretty sure they'll be a handful as time goes on.
Popcorn can bring the world together. I love them both trying to sit in that little chair. Classic.
How fun! They are very cute. I love popcorn and a movie!
That is so cute. I love that they both sat on the same little couch.
Hey Emery Family!! I love to look at your blog, you can tell Pete is such a happy kid. Good music too, I listen to Run DMC it's tricky, yeah baby, Shelley
I NEED A CHRISTMAS UPDATE! If I have to tag you to get you to update your blog, I will! I don't want to, but I will!
Post a Comment