I hope they can back up all their trash talk garbage and they stay undefeated(for the conferences sake),but if the more than likely chance they get it handed to them by TCU,NM,BYU or some other team in the conference, I'll savor the moment. It's to bad that they don't have enough fans to to fill that little stadium and sell out their tickets.
That song is the funniest ever. Sounds like Zack needs to take a chill pill. If he had his facts straight he would know that the TCU game is sold out. DUDE! Go Utes.
Hey Zach...Utah's remaining home games against TCU (Nov. 6) and Brigham Young (Nov. 22) are sold out, which guarantees the 2008 Utes will set a school season attendance record. Only one game this season was not a sellout (Colorado State) and Utah's attendance average after four home games is 45,274--which exceeds the capacity of 45,017-seat Rice-Eccles Stadium. The previous season attendance record was 44,112 set in 2004.
6 comments:
I am so proud of you! Love it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! You guys never back down from a challenge!
This is not Brittney. This is Brent and I can't be more proud of you right now! I am much more proud than Brittney.
At least the cougars will still have their dreams while we live ours!!
I hope they can back up all their trash talk garbage and they stay undefeated(for the conferences sake),but if the more than likely chance they get it handed to them by TCU,NM,BYU or some other team in the conference, I'll savor the moment. It's to bad that they don't have enough fans to to fill that little stadium and sell out their tickets.
That song is the funniest ever. Sounds like Zack needs to take a chill pill. If he had his facts straight he would know that the TCU game is sold out. DUDE!
Go Utes.
This is AWESOME!!! I showed Greg and Bryce...of course they have to disagree. (So be prepared next time you see them) Go Ta (as Emerie says).
Hey Zach...Utah's remaining home games against TCU (Nov. 6) and Brigham Young (Nov. 22) are sold out, which guarantees the 2008 Utes will set a school season attendance record. Only one game this season was not a sellout (Colorado State) and Utah's attendance average after four home games is 45,274--which exceeds the capacity of 45,017-seat Rice-Eccles Stadium. The previous season attendance record was 44,112 set in 2004.
Post a Comment