9/22/2008

IT'S A ............

GIRL!!!!! Ok, so secretly I was hoping for another boy, but we could not be happier knowing it is a little girl! Crazy to think that I am already half way there! So I am lucky enough to see the perinatologist every month. So that means I will have awesome pictures to post & keep you all updated:) So anyone who has any good ideas on names for a girl let me know:)

11 comments:

emmy said...

Boohyeah! And mad congratulations! I can't wait to see this little marshmallow. And I would tell you all my favorite names, but I am secretly still hoping I get a girl on our end, so for now I must stay quiet! Ha ha - not really - I'll spill. Let's get together over dinner and make a whole list!

The Browers said...

Again I am so excited for you guys. A girl will be so much fun. Just think of all the cute cloths, shoes, hair stuff and tights you get to dress her up in.I know how you feel though. I think I want another boy next as long as I eventually get a girl.
However as long as everything is happy and healthy that is all that matters.
Yippee I am so excited for you and am getting pretty baby hungry now. Oh and can't share girl names because hopefully I will have a girl or two some day.:)

Brittney said...

Whahoooooooo! Congrats! I am glad that you are having a girl, you will love dressing her up! Here is my suggestion for a name:
Arioaklee! Half you, half Oaklee! Since she is gonna marry Pete, you might as well start working in her name into the family tree now! I am very excited for you guys!!

Jen said...

Yeah for a girl!! That is super exciting! Many congrats! (Its me jen, not "heres the..." i do not know how to change it to say my name when i post a comment!)

Amie said...

Congratulations. I think every woman should have at least one daughter...there's nothing like it! :)
P.S. cute blog I love all the darling pictures of Pete-he is so cute. I added your blog to my list (hope that's okay!)

Phil, Kellie and Drew said...

We are so stoked - the more the merrier at CRT! In one of the comments someone already has her married off - I would be offended because we know Drew would be her first choice - but by the time she gets done playing with Drew and Pete her whole life, she will be like a sister...ewww! SWEET!

Shay said...

Congrats! That will be fun to have another girl in the neighborhood.

The Mcclellan's said...

We are so excited for you. Girls are so much fun and so different. I just got Brianna's ears pireced today. It looks so cute.

Anonymous said...

That's so exciting! You'll love having a little girl. They're so much fun! Congratulations!

Misty said...

Congrats! I hope you don't mind me being a nosy neighbor. I saw the title of it's a ..... on Brittney's blog and couldn't help myself!

US said...

Congratulations!!!Still have a hard time seeing you as a mom, you will always be the cute little girl in the blonde ringlettes! Guess that means I'm old or something. You have a beautiful family. Pete is darling! By the way, every family needs at least one girl (brings balance to my universe) Love you, Julie