So we did get together last Saturday with the Openshaws, Kellie, Phil & Drew, for a trip to see the gardens at Thanksgiving Point! What a nice day, not to hot , surprisingly. What fun times!! Obviously Pete does not look like he is having fun, he was just mad that we made him sit still for a picture:)
8/22/2008
Thanksgiving Point
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



5 comments:
We did that about a month or so ago. It is a great place I think for energetic little guys. Not only are there fun fountains to play in but they can run till their hearts content and burn all that extra energy!
I just wanted you to that you have the cutiest family I love you guys so much give pete a kiss from his aunt mryna.
It looks like fun. I'm excited to go tomorrow with the young women.
The Brian Regan was so much fun, I hope he comes again next year. How was Brinley's b-day party? Marie told me about it. It is just so hard for me to get out there during the week. I can't wait to see the pictures that she got. If they get posted.
Could he be anymore excited about that water fountain? How adorable! Pete and Drew are the cutest little pals.
Post a Comment