I love this little boy sooooo much!!! Today when I was cleaning, he rides into the kitchen and says " Mommy I am a cowboy on my bike". I thought it was so funny just the way that he said it so seriously. I busted up laughing and took a couple quick pictures before he was off again. He has worn that hat all day long!
8/15/2008
FUNNY!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



3 comments:
He can pull off any look! Maybe one day he will be a male runway model! Let's all hope not, but I gotta say... if he does it, I will be at every show!!!!
Oh we love that silly boy!
Too much! What a character. I love when little kids dress up...there is nothing like seeing a mini superhero in the grocery store - or a cowboy for the matter. Love it.
Post a Comment