5/24/2008

OUR LITTLE PETERSON




All I have to say is "Thanks aunt JEN JEN"! Jen is amazing at getting the best picures of Pete. What a talent! She always finds a way of making those big blue eyes stand out!! We are so grateful having her as part of the family! We love you aunt Jen:)


5 comments:

Jenn said...

Thanks Ari! Oh, I just love that little Pete. I love his big blue eyes because they make the greatest photos.

George and Karyn said...

Your little boy is just so cute! I love his eyes they are so big.

Lonni said...

Arien! Pete is so gorgeous! I love your awesome blog!! I think you need to teach me some tricks to make mine look better. YOU GUYS BETTER COME VISIT US in CA!!! send me your email address!! mine: lonnidzineku@yahoo.com Thanks! Lonni

emmy said...

Arien - he is such a cutie! Let's hang out before he and Jack are graduating from high school!

Knapp's said...

Arien- Pete it the cutest thing I've ever seen. Wow- Jenn really does have a talent for taking picture. That is precious. Thanks for sending me your link. And ya- we need to do more. I've maked Dec 12th for our Twilight night, so I'm definately planning on it. Talk to ya soon. linds