Every time I look at this picture I laugh!! It kind of shows you a little about Matts personality. He has me laughing all the time, & little Pete is following right in his footsteps!
5/07/2008
THE FALCONERS!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Every time I look at this picture I laugh!! It kind of shows you a little about Matts personality. He has me laughing all the time, & little Pete is following right in his footsteps!
5 comments:
Ha Ha Ha! That will always be a great photo. I just love it! What BIRD NERDS.
Hey guys I am so excited that I found your blog. Pete is so cute, how old is he by the way? If you guys every need a fun trip to California your welcome to come stay. Hope all is well, keep in touch. Annie
I'm so glad that you found our blog! I'm going to add your link to my page so that we can check in more often. This is a great way to stay connected and I love seeing pictures of your family. Pete is so cute! You guys have an adorable family!
Hey now... Let's not forget Zach is the king of bird nerds :) Good times...
I love your blog as well your little one is so cute. Yes we are in Vernal. I miss the shopping and hanging out with Marie and Aves, but the traffic defintly a NO!!
Post a Comment