Arien - he's so big! How are our little guys growing up so fast? Welcome to the world of blogging! Happy you joined the revolution!
Suhweet - now we can keep track of you! No need for CRT now! JUST KIDDING!
Thanks Arien-I can't beleive how fast they grow up...Its good to see everyone in pictures again...Thanks again for sharing this with me...Larry
I love the facial expression! We have the same jammies and high chair.
Post a Comment
4 comments:
Arien - he's so big! How are our little guys growing up so fast? Welcome to the world of blogging! Happy you joined the revolution!
Suhweet - now we can keep track of you! No need for CRT now! JUST KIDDING!
Thanks Arien-I can't beleive how fast they grow up...
Its good to see everyone in pictures again...
Thanks again for sharing this with me...
Larry
I love the facial expression! We have the same jammies and high chair.
Post a Comment